Each day in our business we use terms like portfolio management, succession planning and risk projection. But behind the complexities of our business is your family, with a unique set of needs and circumstances that need to be acknowledged.
More than a wealth management company, we specialize in family wealth management – focusing on what is most important to you. Retirement, succession, wealth transfer and asset protection are what we help you manage successfully. Our family environment, right down to the children’s play area, is where we do it.
Family Wealth Management
Boyer & Corporon Wealth Management offers a comprehensive, integrated set of services designed to manage your family’s wealth through coordination of your financial subsystems and associated professionals.
Flexible and tailored to your family’s unique circumstances, these services often include:
- Facilitating an annual family meeting
- Assisting with succession planning
- Serving as liaison and coordinating with your estate planning attorney
- Meeting and coordinating with your tax professional
- Providing educational meetings for the second, third or fourth generations of your family, in order to prepare them for the transfer of wealth
- Providing monthly bill payment services on your behalf
- Assisting family members with the transition to retirement living communities